Thursday, October 2, 2008

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to the Oregon ALA Chapter Councilor blog. The purpose of this blog is to provide a way for me to communicate with library workers and other interested people in the state of Oregon about ALA issues. I view the role of the Oregon ALA Chapter Councilor as being an interactive one and hope this blog will provide the opportunity for us to communicate. I realize that not everyone is able to attend the ALA Midwinter or annual conference. I plan on using this blog to share my experiences as well as the important issues that are being discussed. There may even be issues where I would like your feedback to help me respond in Council.

You may subscribe to this blog. You are also welcome to email comments or questions to me at sagers@pdx.edu

Thank you,

Suzanne L. Sager

No comments: